Less Photos /\
2030 Poppywood Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2251917
PENDING as of 12/3/2020 -
2030 Poppywood Ave
Home Description: 2030 Poppywood Ave
PRICE REDUCED ANOTHER $6000!! SELLER WANTS THIS SOLD ASAP!! Beautiful, move in ready home in the amazing 55+ community of Sun City MacDonald Ranch! This very popular Turquoise model features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and a 2 car garage complete with cabinets for tons of storage. The neutral two tone paint scheme throughout adds a rich quality to this home which also features pristine wood-like flooring, breakfast bar and nook, bay windows in the master suite, and an added closet in the guest bathroom for even more storage space. And wait until you see the huge, expansive, low maintenance backyard which has a covered patio and backs up to a wash so there are no direct neighbors behind for added privacy. Also your HOA dues allow you to take advantage of the community clubhouse, golf, pool, exercise room and all the other amenities this great community has to offer. If you're looking to move to Sun City MacDonald Ranch make sure you see this home first!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Laminate Countertops, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Dining Room||10x14||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||14x15||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$359,593 (18.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $247/sqft,
which is 2.2% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2030 Poppywood Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2030 Poppywood Ave
For Sale Near: 2030 Poppywood Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,524*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,559
- Association Fee:$61 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Skip Schifrin.
2030 Poppywood Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1230 sqft and
is currently priced at $303,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 461 Stovall Cress Ct in Henderson is listed at $499,000.
This home on 2030 Poppywood Ave has decreased in price by $12,000 and the last change was on 1/14/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Inspiration At Green Valley, Symphony and Vista Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2251917 has been posted on this site since 12/3/2020 (48 days ago).