Less Photos /\
2033 May Valley Way Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2259488
2033 May Valley Way
Home Description: 2033 May Valley Way
Gorgeous Anthem Model Home W/Strip & Mountain Views On An Elevated Premium Corner Lot! Beautiful Landscaping, Exceptional Curb Appeal & Peaceful Koi Pond W/Waterfall By Front Entry * Backyard Paradise W/Covered Patio, Shaded Park-like Setting, Pool, Spa, Viewing Deck * Kitchen With Custom Cabinets, Granite Counters, Double Ovens, Island & Breakfast Nook * Large Master Has 2 Walk-in Closets * Huge Great Room W/Wet Bar For Entertaining * Separate Family Room W/Fireplace * Jr Master W/Bath * 3rd Bedroom W/Murphy Bed * Crown Molding & So Much More * Must See!!! *
***check Out Matterport Virtual Tour To Explore Rooms & Floor Plan***
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $745,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x13||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||19x16||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Tile Flooring|
|Great Room||29x24||Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||15x25||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x13||Ceiling Fan, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||10x17||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10019
- Acres: 0.230
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Deck, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Garage Cooled, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$537,849 (27.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $235/sqft,
which is 7.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2033 May Valley Way Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2033 May Valley Way
For Sale Near: 2033 May Valley Way
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,588*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,473
- Association Fee:$240 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, Deborah Sutton.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2259488) located at 2033 May Valley Way Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2033 May Valley Way, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3175 sqft and
is currently priced at $745,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 1477 Morning Crescent St in Henderson is listed at $485,000.
This home on 2033 May Valley Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carriage Lane, Palazzo Monte and Granite Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2259488 has been posted on this site since 1/5/2021 (21 days ago).