Less Photos /\
2033 May Valley Way Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2479399
2033 May Valley Way
Home Description: 2033 May Valley Way
This Meticulous Anthem Model Is Perched On An Elevated Lot To Enjoy Fabulous Sunsets & A Serene Setting With Strip & Mountain Views! Welcome Your Guests As They Approach The Front Entry And Trickling Waterfall & Pond. Large Living & Dining Room/Wet Bar Overlook The Pool/Spa & A Viewing Deck To Reach For The Stars. A Covered Private Patio/Remote Controlled Sun Shades Off Family Room/Fireplace & Kitchen Offer Perfect Options To Entertain In Style! New Appliances, A/C & Heated Garage, Newer HVAC System, Granite Countertops & Custom Cabinets, 3rd Bedroom/Murphy Bed, Remote Controlled Blinds, Surround Sound & Neutral Palate For You To Move Right In! Looking For Perfection? Put This Property On Your "Must See" List. Visit the Community Buildings In Sun City Anthem! This 55+ Community Is Noted As The Crown Jewel For Everyone Who Visits Or Claims Residence For Easy Commutes To Major Highways, Airports, Shops And Strip Activities.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Recreation Room, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $840,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||19x16||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Living Room||28x24||Entry Foyer, Formal, Wet Bar|
|Dining Room||15x10||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||15x14||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed|
|Primary Bedroom||25x15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||17x10||Ceiling Fan, Closet|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 10019
- Acres: 0.230
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Deck, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Garage Cooled, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Windermere Anthem Hills: 702-212-1900
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$741,815 (11.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $265/sqft,
which is 18.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2033 May Valley Way Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2033 May Valley Way
For Sale Near: 2033 May Valley Way
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$4,046*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,749
- Association Fee:$414 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Anthem Hills, Daryll Ann Carter.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2479399) located at 2033 May Valley Way Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2033 May Valley Way, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3175 sqft and
is currently priced at $840,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2939 Matese Dr in Henderson is listed at $659,000.
This home on 2033 May Valley Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palazzo Monte, Treviso Estates and The District are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2479399 has been posted on this site since 3/11/2023 (13 days ago).