Less Photos /\
2038 Poppywood Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2340513
PENDING as of 10/12/2021 -
2038 Poppywood Ave
Home Description: 2038 Poppywood Ave
Look no further! This home is definitely a MUST SEE! Original owner shows pride of ownership throughout this gorgeous home. Spacious and open floor plan with high coffered ceilings in the main living area. Home has ceiling fans, tile, and laminate. Huge kitchen with pull out drawers, breakfast nook, free standing island, built-in desk, and pantry. Beautiful great room addition with french doors leading to partially covered patio Front yard has patio, fountain, flower bushes and lush grapefruit tree. Enjoy all the amenities McDonald Ranch offers, including club house activities, pool, tennis, racquetball, pickle ball and restaurant overlooking golf course.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pickle Ball Court, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Accessibility Features: BTGRB
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Solar Tube, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Electric, Freestand Fireplace, Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink|
|Den||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Kitchen||11X19||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Primary Bedroom||22X13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|2nd Bedroom||10X10||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Side(s)Sprinkler System
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$430,900 (20.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $247/sqft,
which is 18.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2038 Poppywood Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2038 Poppywood Ave
For Sale Near: 2038 Poppywood Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,600*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,392
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Ramona H Scott.
2038 Poppywood Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2189 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1815 Basalt Mesa Ave in Henderson is listed at $389,900.
This home on 2038 Poppywood Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Villas At Black Mountain, Brighton and Concordia At Arroyo Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2340513 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2021 (15 days ago).