Less Photos /\
2053 Troon Dr Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2330585
2053 Troon Dr
Home Description: 2053 Troon Dr
Stunning remodeled custom home, spectacular views on the golf course, guard gated community of Legacy Estates. 5 bdrms, 4.5 baths, Gym, Game Room, Theater, Office, formal Living Room w/volume ceiling, formal Dining Room, and Family Room w/wet bar. Resort style pool/spa w/fire & ice features, waterfall, BI BBQ / outdoor kitchen, commercial outdoor misting system. Gourmet island kitchen: custom cabinets, granite counters, travertine flooring, professional stainless appliances, cappuccino machine, garden window, wine refrigerator, ice machine, & butler pantry. Spacious first floor Owner's Suite w/sitting area, gas FP, 4 w/i closets, hardwood flooring. Owner's bath w/jacuzzi tub, dual head shower, dual sinks, makeup vanity, bidet, & linen storage. Casita has w/i closet, CF, solar tube, kitchenette, washer & dryer, & bathroom w/dual head steam shower. Gym has closet & professional grade
(cushioned) flooring. 4 indoor fireplaces + outdoor sitting area w/FP. Fully integrated smart home!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, Gated, Guard Gated, Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts
- Accessibility Features: LEVHAN
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom, Pot Shelves, Shutters, Solar Tube
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Other, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Electrostatic Air Filter, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Available now at $2,888,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||19x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||25x19||2 Family Room +, Both Up & Down, Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||22x17||Entry Foyer, Formal, Rear, Sunken, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Loft||33x18||Ceiling Fan, Family Room, Other|
|Primary Bedroom||17x25||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x15||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||13x14||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x15||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||19x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita, Custom, Guest Quarters
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Golf Course Frontage, No Rear Neighbors, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 19602
- Acres: 0.450
- House Faces: East, South
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Circular Driveway, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Rooftop Deck, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Water-Scaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Slumpstone, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 5
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$872,936 (69.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $462/sqft,
which is 51.3% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2053 Troon Dr Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2053 Troon Dr
For Sale Near: 2053 Troon Dr
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$13,910*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$9,982
- Association Fee:$155 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives Southern, Laura E Harbison.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2330585) located at 2053 Troon Dr Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
2053 Troon Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 6245 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,888,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2412 Ping Dr in Henderson is listed at $780,000.
This home on 2053 Troon Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Highlands At Mac Donald Ranch, Fountains and River Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2330585 has been posted on this site since 9/6/2021 (19 days ago).