Less Photos /\
2057 Hidden Hollow Ln Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2289943
PENDING as of 5/27/2021 -
2057 Hidden Hollow Ln
Home Description: 2057 Hidden Hollow Ln
OWNED SOLAR!! CORNER LOT!! This 4 bd, 3 bath home is located in a gated community in the heart of Green Valley Ranch. GVR is recognized as the #1 community to live in for Nevada and is located in a highly sought-after school district. Walking distance to the District, Silver Knights Hockey Arena, and the Multigenerational Center, it’s a must-see! Miles of community trails & amazing parks for the outdoor enthusiast. The backyard is perfect for entertaining w/ a sparkling pool, mature landscaping, fire pit w/ seating, brand new artificial grass, even a trampoline for the kids! Many upgrades including wood shutters, LED light fixtures, upgraded flooring, whole home UV water filtration system, and upgraded and energy-efficient air conditioning units. Fireplaces in the formal sitting room, living room, master bedroom/bath, private office with built-ins, and an open floor plan w/ high ceilings make this home comfortable & enjoyable yet provide low-cost ownership w/ the owned solar system.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||19x16||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Dining Room||14x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Master Bedroom||18x16||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,859,308 (119.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $238/sqft,
which is 52.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2057 Hidden Hollow Ln Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2057 Hidden Hollow Ln
For Sale Near: 2057 Hidden Hollow Ln
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,089*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,386
- Association Fee:$65 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LIFE Realty District, Sallee Miller.
2057 Hidden Hollow Ln, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3571 sqft and
is currently priced at $849,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 146 Camino Capri in Henderson is listed at $420,000.
This home on 2057 Hidden Hollow Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizon Gibson South, Terrazzo and Trovas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2289943 has been posted on this site since 5/27/2021 (27 days ago).