Less Photos /\
2061 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2526303
PENDING as of 9/10/2023 -
2061 High Mesa Dr
Home Description: 2061 High Mesa Dr
**VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS**This very popular Granite Floorplan in Sun City 55+ MacDonald Ranch sits right on the Golf Course with views of the Golf Course and Black Mountain**Original Owner and very well maintained**Bright Open Kitchen boasts custom upgraded wood cabinets, granite counters, a breakfast bar and nook with lots of light overlooking the golf course. All appliances included**The Great Room is very spacious with custom window coverings and an amazing view of the golf course and mountains**The Den is off of the Great Room and can be used as an office or Hobby Room**The Primary BR overlooks the Golf Course and the bath has double sinks, shower and a linen closet**The secondary BR is separate from the Primary for privacy**Garage has cabinets and the washer and dryer have been moved to a separate laundry room inside the home**Don't miss this one**There are not many homes for sale with this kind of view**MORE PICS TO COME**
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pool, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Lighting Recessed, Tile Countertops|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Den||7x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Light, Closet|
- Lot: Golf Course Frontage, Irregular, No Rear Neighbors
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 2
- Melanie Wolfe: (702) 301-1991
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$623,186 (21.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $363/sqft,
which is 0.9% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2061 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2061 High Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 2061 High Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,480*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,512
- Association Fee:$74 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Real Estate Group, Melanie Wolfe.
2061 High Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1418 sqft and
is currently priced at $515,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1997 Poppywood Ave in Henderson is listed at $399,000.
This home on 2061 High Mesa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Concordia At Arroyo Grande, Mountain Pointe and Champion Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2526303 has been posted on this site since 9/9/2023 (25 days ago).