Less Photos /\
2061 Jupiter Hills Ln Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2106295
Reduced By $10,000
last change 7/10/2019
2061 Jupiter Hills Ln
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2061 Jupiter Hills Ln
Stunning 4 bedroom home in the highly desirable and GATED Fountain Hills Neighborhood within the Green Valley Ranch Community. Minutes to The District! Upgrades throughout the home. Dramatic two-story entry. There are 2 fireplaces, one in the family room downstairs and a 2-way fireplace in the master bedroom suite. The spacious kitchen features granite counters, breakfast counter, and a backsplash.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Paneling, Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bath, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Available now at $638,888
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||14x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||17x16||Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||20x19||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||12x12||Downstairs, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Stucco
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,129,492 (76.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $179/sqft,
which is 39.1% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2061 Jupiter Hills Ln Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
From I-215 & Green Valley, Go South on Green Valley, Left to Paseo Verde, Right to Palomino, Left to Summit Ridge & Right to Jupiter Hills.
Similar to: 2061 Jupiter Hills Ln
For Sale Near: 2061 Jupiter Hills Ln
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,077*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,535
- Association Fee:$57 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of eXp Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2106295) located at 2061 Jupiter Hills Ln Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
2061 Jupiter Hills Ln, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3571 sqft and
is currently priced at $638,888
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 900 Doric Ave in Henderson is listed at $525,000.
This home on 2061 Jupiter Hills Ln has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 7/10/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizon Gibson South, Terrazzo and Montana At La Entrada are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2106295 has been posted on this site since 6/14/2019 (31 days ago).