Less Photos /\
2061 Troon Dr Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2214601
Reduced By $259,000
last change 8/5/2020
2061 Troon Dr
Home Description: 2061 Troon Dr
Located on Green Valleys premier golf course "Legacy" behind double gates of Grand Legacy Estates this residence encapsulates sheer elegance, beauty & sophistication. Featuring opulent amenities including a circular drive w/ porte-cochere that offers plenty of parking. A bountiful grand entry showcases soaring ceilings that lead to an entertainer’s dream family room with wet bar, floor to ceiling windows with plenty of room to entertain. Gourmet chefs dream kitchen, formal dining room that seats 20 comfortably, media & theater rooms, hair salon, wine cellar and much more. Separate master retreat has spacious closets & access to a rear balcony overlooking golf course, mountain views & breathtaking sunsets. Unbelievably comfortable office w/ attached sitting room. All 7 bedrooms are en suite and spacious. Multiple entertainment rooms, custom features/lighting & elevator. Resort style infinity edge pool with cabana BBQ & outdoor kitchen.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Tennis Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf, Security
- Interior: Accessibility, Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, FIRESPK
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Great Room, Master Bath
- # Full Baths: 7
- # 1/2 Baths: 4
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(E), Stove(G), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $2,990,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||18x24||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||40x23||Ceiling Fan, Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Great Room||18x24||Downstairs, Media Center, Surround Sound|
|Master Bedroom||25x18||Built-In Entertainment Center, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 25265
- Acres: 0.580
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Circular Driveway, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Epoxy Floor, Garage Cooled, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 9
2061 Troon Dr Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2061 Troon Dr
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$14,401*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$20,581
- Association Fee:$150 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Eric Gorton.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2214601) located at 2061 Troon Dr Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
2061 Troon Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 11271 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,990,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 2000 Doral in Henderson is listed at $1,089,000.
This home on 2061 Troon Dr has decreased in price by $259,000 and the last change was on 8/5/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Macdonald Highlands, Highlands At Mac Donald Ranch and Horizons At Seven Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2214601 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2020 (25 days ago).