Less Photos /\
2062 Sugar Hill St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2059124
PENDING as of 1/7/2019 -
2062 Sugar Hill St
Home Description: 2062 Sugar Hill St
Move-In-Ready! NEW FLOORING w 6" baseboard throughout! Priced to sell! Gated in Sun City Anthem! Popular "Lincoln" featuring Open Floor Plan, Eat-in Kitchen w Island & Lots of Natural Light, Great Room Comb w Dining Room, Perfect for Entertaining. Good size Backyard w Covered patio Perfect for Outdoor living. Spacious Master bedroom w Access door to Backyard.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Gated, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x10||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||24x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x10||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$437,134 (13.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $183/sqft,
which is 24.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2062 Sugar Hill St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
from St Rose and Eastern, S on Easter, keep left onto Anthem Pkwy, left on Tony Curtis, left on Chippewa Falls, right on Fayetteville ave, right on sugar hill.
Similar to: 2062 Sugar Hill St
For Sale Near: 2062 Sugar Hill St
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,926*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,463
- Association Fee:$430 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
2062 Sugar Hill St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2096 sqft and
is currently priced at $384,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 2584 Pine Prairie Ave in Henderson is listed at $379,900.
This home on 2062 Sugar Hill St has decreased in price by $44,000 and the last change was on 1/29/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carnegie Heights, Ascente and Coronado Center are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2059124 has been posted on this site since 1/7/2019 (75 days ago).