Less Photos /\
2077 Fountain City St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2122349
2077 Fountain City St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2077 Fountain City St
In Sun City Anthem's gated Pinnacle Village, Trenton w/ Casita, wrought iron gated entrance to semi-covered courtyard w/ pavers, lemon trees, relaxing waterfall, lush landscaping--your private oasis. 3 master bedrooms. Den or 4th bedroom, 3.5 baths, 2 car attached garage plus golf cart garage. Abundance of windows each w/ a view of tropical landscaping or waterfall or strip or mountains.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pet Park, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $599,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||16x18||Wet Bar|
|Dining Room||11x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||11x16||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||29x16||Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||16x13||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||16x17||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$520,492 (13.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 10.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2077 Fountain City St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From St Rose & Eastern S on Eastern to anthem fork in rd go L 3 miles L on Tony Curtis Dr into Pinnacle Village, R on Chippewa Falls, L on Rosendale, L on Fountain City
Similar to: 2077 Fountain City St
For Sale Near: 2077 Fountain City St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,889*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,399
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
- Association Fee 2:$127 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Falcon Ridge Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2122349) located at 2077 Fountain City St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2077 Fountain City St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2368 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 28 Stonemark Dr in Henderson is listed at $550,000.
This home on 2077 Fountain City St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Granite Hills, Carriage Lane and Annet Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2122349 has been posted on this site since 8/10/2019 (9 days ago).