Less Photos /\
2096 Del Aqua Ave Henderson NV 89002 MLS 2329807
PENDING as of 9/3/2021 -
2096 Del Aqua Ave
Home Description: 2096 Del Aqua Ave
Welcome Home Vegas! Nearly new, 1-story home outfitted with solar panels-OWNED. take in the simple life with a spacious oasis: the backyard allows for great entertainment with horseshoe pits, pool basketball, and evening star gazing. fresh citrus trees producing the limes for your coronas. there is a dog run fenced for the furry friends. plenty of open space on side yard for the creative mind and ambition. Inside, the 4 bedroom home is comforted by a high efficiency, 15 SEER, zoned HVAC system. better option than new: all appliances included, pool installed, window coverings, smart home integration and much more... separate this from the long waitlist of a new home and high costs to build a pool. You can have this home today!
- Address: 2096 Del Aqua Ave
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89002
- County: Clark County
- Pool: Fiberglass Pool, Gas Heated
- Pool Dimensions: 27 x 12
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted, Pet Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Fire Sprinklers, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Green Features: PHOTOVL,SMARTMT,SOLELEC
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Vented Outside|
|Primary Bedroom||16x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
|4th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Irregular
- Lot Square Feet: 11761
- Acres: 0.270
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$639,894 (25.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $251/sqft,
which is 8.2% less than similar homes
in the 89002 zip code.
2096 Del Aqua Ave Henderson NV 89002
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2096 Del Aqua Ave
For Sale Near: 2096 Del Aqua Ave
- Elementary K-2:Dooley John
- Elementary 3-5:Dooley John
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$2,456*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,088
- Association Fee:$47 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Corcoran Global Living, Chad Bull.
2096 Del Aqua Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2035 sqft and
is currently priced at $510,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 611 Greenway Rd in Henderson is listed at $329,888.
This home on 2096 Del Aqua Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Mission Horizon, Mount Hope Highlands and Laurel Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2329807 has been posted on this site since 9/3/2021 (19 days ago).