Less Photos /\
2097 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2283796
PENDING as of 4/3/2021 -
2097 High Mesa Dr
Home Description: 2097 High Mesa Dr
Beautifully upgraded and lots of options in this "Jade model" with a nice backyard arrangement* great kitchen layout, big breakfast nook area with built-in decorative cabinets, newer stainless appliances, Breakfast nook has patio access* Living/Dining room combo with entry foyer* Wood flooring (MFG) & ceramic tile floors* Two tone paint scheme* Primary bedroom suite has large walk-in closet, bayed window with patio door to back covered patio* Shutter window coverings* upgraded ceiling fans throughout* Storm door at front entry*Double covered back patio gas stub*Garage has storage cabinets & work bench* Water softener* Refrigerator, washer dryer are all included* Located in the heart of the popular Sun City MacDonald Ranch Community with a community clubhouse/recreation center, 18 hole executive golf course, heated pool and spa, tennis courts, pickleball courts, bocce ball courts, arts & crafts, exercise center, restaurant, billiard room, library, ballroom, and much more. Shows well!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, PICBLCOU, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||14x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||14x11||Entry Foyer, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||9x10||Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||14x12||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Storage Area/Shelves, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$363,525 (0.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $263/sqft,
which is 3.1% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2097 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2097 High Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 2097 High Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,826*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,418
- Association Fee:$61 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ceci Realty, Gary Ceci.
2097 High Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1383 sqft and
is currently priced at $364,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 470 Palegold St in Henderson is listed at $326,500.
This home on 2097 High Mesa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Carriage, Inspiration At Green Valley and Stephanie Arroyo Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2283796 has been posted on this site since 4/3/2021 (14 days ago).