Less Photos /\
2101 Thoroughbred Rd Henderson NV 89002 MLS 2360606
PENDING as of 1/10/2022 -
2101 Thoroughbred Rd
Home Description: 2101 Thoroughbred Rd
Overlooked by the River Mountains, & minutes away from Lake Mead and Historic Boulder City and Water Street, this home or vacation villa could be yours. Perfect place to store ALL you RV rolling stock & equestrian desires. This single-story home makes it easy to move around & Rolladen security shutters gives the ultimate security & climate control when you are home or away. The best bike & equestrian trails Southern Nevada has to offer, along with community senior center, Dog & Equestrian parks, parks, and pool. Views of the Las Vegas Valley and Strip can be seen from the back patio and Mountain views from the front porch. Desert wildlife like quail, road runners and mt sheep are some of the local guest you will see. The sense of peace and tranquility fill the air, while only 15 min from the International Airport and just hours, via the uninstructive drive, to Southern Cali, via the "secret squirrel" portal through Rail Road Pass. This all could be yours if the Price is Right!
- Address: 2101 Thoroughbred Rd
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89002
- County: Clark County
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, Not Age Restricted, Park, Pet Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Heatilator
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||10X10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets|
|2nd Bedroom||10X11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||10X11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 16117
- Acres: 0.370
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch, Security Bars/Rolling Shutters
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, RV Gate
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$438,423 (12.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $270/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar homes
in the 89002 zip code.
2101 Thoroughbred Rd Henderson NV 89002
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2101 Thoroughbred Rd
For Sale Near: 2101 Thoroughbred Rd
- Elementary K-2:Dooley John
- Elementary 3-5:Dooley John
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$2,403*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,782
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Mark A Peveler.
2101 Thoroughbred Rd, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1851 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2049 Maple Springs St in Henderson is listed at $405,000.
This home on 2101 Thoroughbred Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sundance Ridge, Mission Manor and Amber Ridge At Mission Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2360606 has been posted on this site since 1/8/2022 (10 days ago).