Less Photos /\
2105 Mountain City St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2156278
PENDING as of 11/27/2019 -
2105 Mountain City St
Home Description: 2105 Mountain City St
Gorgeous home with Plantation Shutters throughout. Bay windows and dining nook in the kitchen overlooking mature trees. Covered full length patio in back, a nice great room and a den. Community features golf, clubhouse, pool, spa, racquetball and tennis courts and roving security.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Concrete Flooring, Granite Countertops, Island|
|Master Bedroom||23x13||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$456,277 (11.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $202/sqft,
which is 15.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2105 Mountain City St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on S. Eastern Ave. to Sun City Anthem Drive. Right on Sun City Anthem Drive then right to Hayden Creek Terrace. Turn right onto Mountain City Street.
Similar to: 2105 Mountain City St
For Sale Near: 2105 Mountain City St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,980*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,461
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Engel & Volkers Las Vegas.
2105 Mountain City St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2032 sqft and
is currently priced at $411,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 2078 Cotton Valley St in Henderson is listed at $388,000.
This home on 2105 Mountain City St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carnegie Heights, Horizon Punta Del Este and Concordia At Green Valley are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2156278 has been posted on this site since 11/27/2019 (11 days ago).