Less Photos /\
2106 Sunset Vista Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2437566
2106 Sunset Vista Ave
Home Description: 2106 Sunset Vista Ave
Located in the heart of Green Valley Ranch directly across the street from The District and Green Valley Ranch Casino. The home is on a corner lot in a gated neighborhood. The kitchen has plenty of counter space, a breakfast nook, pantry, and built-in microwave. The spacious great room has vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, and media niche. The grand primary bedroom is separate from the other bedrooms with walk-in closet, separate tub and shower, and 2 sinks. Throughout, you will find upgraded touches like plantation shutters, solar screens, tile floors in high traffic areas, upgraded Berber carpeting, alarm, and more. The cozy backyard paradise is perfect, with lush low-maintenance landscaping, stamped concrete, covered patio, stucco walls and storage shed. Just minutes to Silver Knights arena, award-winning schools, shopping, coffee, gyms, restaurants, and freeway access.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $499,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||9x10||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Pantry, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||18x13||Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Michael L Carlucci: 702-461-4422
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$712,919 (42.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $328/sqft,
which is 1.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2106 Sunset Vista Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2106 Sunset Vista Ave
For Sale Near: 2106 Sunset Vista Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,977
- Association Fee:$48 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Michael L Carlucci.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2437566) located at 2106 Sunset Vista Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2106 Sunset Vista Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1523 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2463 Citrus Garden Cir in Henderson is listed at $464,777.
This home on 2106 Sunset Vista Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Coronado Center, Southfork and Sunridge Summit Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2437566 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2022 (19 days ago).