Less Photos /\
2108 Jadeleaf Ct Las Vegas NV 89134 MLS 2542418
2108 Jadeleaf Ct
Home Description: 2108 Jadeleaf Ct
Welcome Home To Summerlin Las Vegas. Amazing Location in the Heart of Summerlin. Close to Village Center for Shopping and Dining, The Hills Park and Adelson Campus. This Beautiful Home Features Four Bedrooms, Four full Baths with a Loft, Great Room and Family Room, 3 Car Garage 3,409 S.F. On The Entry You Have An Amazing Staircase With Wall Lighting and Chandelier Light Flowing Into Your Formal Living and Dining. The Garage is Equipped With Whole House Vacuum by Hoover, New Hot Water Heater and New Air Conditioner Units, Water Softener, Built In Shelving and Storage. Plantation Shutters Installed Throughout The Home, Tile and Carpet Flooring. Refrigerator, Washer and Dryer are included. Out Back You Have Mature Landscaping, New Hot Tub and Waterfall Feature. This Home Has it All With Lots of Custom Features, Extra Pantry Hideaway Closet, Extra Closet by Loft, 220 Outlet on Side of Garage, 220 Outlet by the Washer and Dryer. This is a Must See! Pride of Ownership, Original Owners.
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: N
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Fiberglass, Solar Cover
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Jogging, Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Available now at $649,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||14X13||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||14X13||Entry Foyer, Formal|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Laminate Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Lighting Track, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Great Room||18X16||Downstairs, Media Center|
|Loft||31X17||Ceiling Fan, Living Room|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Primary Bedroom||25X15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X11||Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||13X12||Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||13X12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Porch, RV Hookup, Workshop
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Electric Car Hookup, Garage/Private
- David A. Carroll: (702) 374-2390
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$949,842 (46.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $191/sqft,
which is 52.6% less than similar homes
in the 89134 zip code.
2108 Jadeleaf Ct Las Vegas NV 89134
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2108 Jadeleaf Ct
- Elementary K-2:Lummis William
- Elementary 3-5:Lummis William
- Junior High:Becker
- High School:Palo Verde
- Approx Payment:$3,130*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,758
- Association Fee:$60 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Real Estate Group, David A. Carroll.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2542418) located at 2108 Jadeleaf Ct Las Vegas NV 89134, call: 702-323-5946
2108 Jadeleaf Ct, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 3409 sqft and
is currently priced at $649,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2024 Aspen Oak St in Las Vegas is listed at $1,125,000.
This home on 2108 Jadeleaf Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Hillcrest Estates, Montaire Summerlin and Mountain Gate West are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2542418 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2023 (15 days ago).