Less Photos /\
212 Sawtelle St Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2066280
PENDING as of 1/30/2019 -
212 Sawtelle St
Home Description: 212 Sawtelle St
Best bank owned opportunity of 2019!!! make it yours through our auction! Home features large open 2 story floorplan with 2 masters, 1 up, 1 down, open kitchen with island, living, family and formal dining rooms. pool, spa, covered patio and more.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island|
|Living Room||18x18||Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||18x18||Downstairs, Surround Sound, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||17x14||2 Mbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x12||With Bath|
- Property Features: Fixer-Upper
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Exterior Door, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$575,024 (32.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $140/sqft,
which is 13.3% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
212 Sawtelle St Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
West on Windmill from GV Pkwy, Right on Thayer, Left on Loring to corner property on Sawtelle on your right.
Similar to: 212 Sawtelle St
For Sale Near: 212 Sawtelle St
- Elementary K-2:Cox David
- Elementary 3-5:Cox David
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,095*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,419
- Association Fee:$170 Yearly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of eXp Realty.
212 Sawtelle St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3100 sqft and
is currently priced at $435,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 1038 Painted Daisy Ave in Henderson is listed at $412,500.
This home on 212 Sawtelle St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Pecos Robindale Estates, Mirada At Pebble Canyon and Augusta are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2066280 has been posted on this site since 1/29/2019 (25 days ago).