Less Photos /\
2120 Point Mallard Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2260511
PENDING as of 1/9/2021 -
2120 Point Mallard Dr
Home Description: 2120 Point Mallard Dr
ONE FLOOR FULL...Of gracious living! Lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage. Entering through the wrought iron gate to the entry foyer, provides access to the living and dining room, bedrooms with their own baths are on separate ends of the home, kitchen and family room face the backyard with views to a huge fully fenced backyard and a newly built 15X14 extended patio, easy care mature desert landscaping. A separate laundry room leads to the 2 car garage with storage cabinets on both sides and a hobby room with work benches.
Granite counters thru out,
Ceiling fans thru out,
Solar screens thru out,
Solar panels on roof are leased for year round savings,
2nd bedroom with built-in office, custom closet, and Murphy bed.
Kitchen has breakfast nook, island seating, kitchen office desk, and a new Bosch dishwasher.
Backyard private with no house behind,
95% of the lights replaced with 40 year wired LED lights
Come see more!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, PICBLCOU, Pool, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||12X13||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||9X11||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Linoleum/Vinyl Flooring, Pantry|
|Family Room||14X14||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bath||10X12||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||10X12||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||14X13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X10||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Storage Area/Shelves, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$361,500 (2.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $224/sqft,
which is 7.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2120 Point Mallard Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2120 Point Mallard Dr
For Sale Near: 2120 Point Mallard Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,856*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,927
- Association Fee:$61 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Jac Grace Realty, Grace A Nipper.
2120 Point Mallard Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1649 sqft and
is currently priced at $370,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 2108 Poppywood Ave in Henderson is listed at $369,000.
This home on 2120 Point Mallard Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Vista Ridge, Brighton Village and Vista Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2260511 has been posted on this site since 1/9/2021 (9 days ago).