Less Photos /\
2122 Bannerwood St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2109350
Reduced By $7,100
last change 9/5/2019
2122 Bannerwood St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2122 Bannerwood St
Gorgeous Carolina model in Sun City Anthem (55+). This home features an open concept, plantation shutters. The kitchen boast an island with breakfast bar, white appliances, and marble counter tops. The home has many upgrades including beautiful kitchen cabinets, den with builtin desk/cabinets. Relax under the shade of trees in the beautiful courtyard or under the rear covered patio in large back yard.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $379,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Den||11x13||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Master Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10454
- Acres: 0.240
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Brick, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Restrictions
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$406,313 (7.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $222/sqft,
which is 2.8% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2122 Bannerwood St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
From St Rose Pkwy, south on Eastern, stay left on Anthem split, left on Atchley, left on Shadow Canyon, left on Crescent Heights, left on Bannerwood, Home on corner.
Similar to: 2122 Bannerwood St
For Sale Near: 2122 Bannerwood St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,906*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,876
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2109350) located at 2122 Bannerwood St Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5903
2122 Bannerwood St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1712 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2580 Eclipsing Stars Dr in Henderson is listed at $327,777.
This home on 2122 Bannerwood St has decreased in price by $7,100 and the last change was on 9/5/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Shenandoah Ridge, Ravenstone At Anthem and Tuscany are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2109350 has been posted on this site since 6/24/2019 (89 days ago).