Less Photos /\
2127 Twin Falls Dr Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2258448
2127 Twin Falls Dr
Home Description: 2127 Twin Falls Dr
Immaculate 2 bedroom in beautiful Sun City Anthem! Gorgeous ceramic tile flooring and manmade wood flooring. All upgraded cabinets, Stunning kitchen with S/S appliances , kitchen island, pantry and breakfast bar! master bedroom with walk in closet. 2 masters! ceiling fans/light in every room and the den. master bath features separate tub and shower along w/double sinks. covered patio. custom made wrought iron security door both at front door and at master bedroom. security screen door installed in 2017. water softener. washer, dryer, refrigerator all included! Priced to sell, it wont last long!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Firepit, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $499,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||20x16||Formal, Front, Wet Bar|
|Dining Room||18x13||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||22x17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||16x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$436,956 (12.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $189/sqft,
which is 20.9% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2127 Twin Falls Dr Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2127 Twin Falls Dr
For Sale Near: 2127 Twin Falls Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,805
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX CENTRAL, Eric H Yan.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2258448) located at 2127 Twin Falls Dr Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5903
2127 Twin Falls Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2638 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2427 Andromeda Ave in Henderson is listed at $289,999.
This home on 2127 Twin Falls Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Tuscany, South Edge Inspirada Village and Ravenstone At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2258448 has been posted on this site since 12/30/2020 (27 days ago).