Less Photos /\
2131 King Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2228567
2131 King Mesa Dr
Home Description: 2131 King Mesa Dr
Charming single story home in the established and vibrant 55+ community of Sun City Macdonald Ranch. Enjoy cooking in your large white kitchen with ample counter space, recessed lighting, and cabinets galore. Large centrally located living room boasts lots of natural light. The low maintenance backyard with mountain views features an expansive covered patio w/ built-in BBQ, and tile floors. Upgrades include: remote controlled ceiling fans, plantation shutters, dimmable lighting, security doors, water softener, and crown molding in every room of the house. 2 car garage with utility sink and plenty of storage space. All appliances are included!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $425,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Den||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Living Room||16x13||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Master Bedroom||15x14||Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$355,909 (16.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $267/sqft,
which is 8.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2131 King Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2131 King Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 2131 King Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,047*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,020
- Association Fee:$65 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty SW, Lance Sherman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2228567) located at 2131 King Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
2131 King Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1590 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 2096 Desert Woods in Henderson is listed at $318,500.
This home on 2131 King Mesa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Villas At Black Mountain, Palm Terrace and Rancho Arroyo Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2228567 has been posted on this site since 9/3/2020 (23 days ago).