Less Photos /\
2142 Point Mallard Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2441515
Reduced By $35,000
last change 10/19/2022
2142 Point Mallard Dr
Home Description: 2142 Point Mallard Dr
Immerse yourself in the Sun City Macdonald Ranch lifestyle! The highly desirable Del Webb 55+ community is perfectly nestled within the exceptional location of Henderson, minutes from world-class dining, shopping, entertainment, and more! From home, take your golf cart or enjoy a short walk to the exclusive resident-only clubhouse and golf course to meet friends. Enjoy the desert nights at the community spa and pool, or take advantage of one of the many sports and group activities available. Welcome to your forever home in this charming, idyllic quiet neighborhood! This beautiful single story with an enormous and rare fully fenced backyard oasis has an extended covered porch perfect for relaxing your days away. You'll love the open floor plan, abundant natural lighting, vaulted ceilings, and rich cherry-stained maple laminate/wood flooring. Prepare to be spoiled with this ideal location close to lovely nearby trails and a short walking distance to The District at Green Valley.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Recreation Room, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: MAKEUP,TUBSHW
Available now at $395,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Make Up Table, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Dining Room||13x10||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||13x12||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Mirrored Door|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Nicole Terry: email@example.com
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$512,049 (29.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $321/sqft,
which is 4.0% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2142 Point Mallard Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2142 Point Mallard Dr
For Sale Near: 2142 Point Mallard Dr
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,981*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,759
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Real Estate Group, Nicole Terry.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2441515) located at 2142 Point Mallard Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
2142 Point Mallard Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1230 sqft and
is currently priced at $395,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1805 Joy Grove Ave in Henderson is listed at $352,888.
This home on 2142 Point Mallard Dr has decreased in price by $35,000 and the last change was on 10/19/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Carriage, Vista Grande and Villas At Black Mountain are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2441515 has been posted on this site since 9/30/2022 (70 days ago).