Less Photos /\
2144 Dogwood Ranch Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2273848
PENDING as of 3/2/2021 -
2144 Dogwood Ranch Ave
Home Description: 2144 Dogwood Ranch Ave
REAL STRIP VIEWS - UNOBSTRUCTED - views from Master, Dining-Room, Great-Room & the AMAZING back yard. The .5 acre lot, BACKS TO A WILDLIFE PRESERVE/PARK, that will NOT BE BUILT ON - Truly, a retreat setting, tucked away in the Henderson-Anthem Area Hills, -- only minutes 2 everything - about 15 min. 2 Strip/Airport & just minutes away from some of the bests shopping & entertainment The City has 2 offer. This home has been upgraded & is in excellent MOVE-IN condition. Very OPEN floor plan w/ tons of natural light - HIGH CEILINGS - Large Pool & Spa -Spa sits within the large deck w/ cascading waterfalls into the pool - This amazing home has A UNIQUE & VERY HARD TO FIND LOT & SETTING - one of the most amazing lots I've seen in the LV Valley. HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER NEIGHBORHOOD - Entertainers Dream - yes, really! HUGE driveway & oversized 3 car garage w/storage (Approximate living area may be 2,451 sq ft-about 100 Sq Ft larger than recorded) - QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD!! / GREAT SCHOOL DISTRICT!
- Pool: GASHTD, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Blinds, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Marble/Stone
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||16x13||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry, QUARTZ, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||34x31||Downstairs, Surround Sound, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||19x18||Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 21780
- Acres: 0.500
- House Faces: South, West
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Patio, SHED
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Rear Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Attic Storage/Ladder, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,108,725 (49.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $317/sqft,
which is 10.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2144 Dogwood Ranch Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2144 Dogwood Ranch Ave
For Sale Near: 2144 Dogwood Ranch Ave
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,564*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,942
- Association Fee:$16 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Real Estate Group, Nicole L Mc Geary.
2144 Dogwood Ranch Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2335 sqft and
is currently priced at $740,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 513 First Light St in Henderson is listed at $800,000.
This home on 2144 Dogwood Ranch Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Heights, Carriage Lane and Granite Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2273848 has been posted on this site since 3/2/2021 (46 days ago).