Less Photos /\
2149 Mountain City St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2481961
2149 Mountain City St
Home Description: 2149 Mountain City St
LUSH AND LOVELY LIBERTY W CASITA! Gorgeous stamped concrete gated courtyard with beautiful plants all around, double glass doors lead you into the entryway brightened up with skylights. Beautiful formal living room with two way fireplace and dining area with coffered ceilings. Gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, SS appliances, double oven, central island, skylights, entry to 3 car garage. Plantation shutters throughout. Covered patio has a beautiful stacked stone built-in Barbecue/Kitchen, Lush landscaping and a warm and cozy fire pit. Garage has epoxy floors and insulated doors; plenty of storage and golf cart parking!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pickle Ball Court, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Convection Oven, Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $580,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x11||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry|
|Family Room||15x12||Separate Family Room|
|Primary Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 2
- Joan F. Brownell: (702) 499-9696
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$736,841 (27.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $264/sqft,
which is 18.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2149 Mountain City St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2149 Mountain City St
For Sale Near: 2149 Mountain City St
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,794*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,279
- Association Fee:$414 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Joan F. Brownell.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2481961) located at 2149 Mountain City St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2149 Mountain City St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2200 sqft and
is currently priced at $580,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1310 Ossa St in Henderson is listed at $485,000.
This home on 2149 Mountain City St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Estates, Horizon Punta Del Este and Hunters Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2481961 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2023 (6 days ago).