Less Photos /\
2154 Indigo Creek Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2288873
PENDING as of 4/21/2021 -
2154 Indigo Creek Ave
Home Description: 2154 Indigo Creek Ave
Beautifully upgraded Georgetown model in the heart of Sun City Macdonald Ranch Community. Very close to community club house/rec center. 18 hole golf course, heated pool and spa, 3 tennis courts, arts & crafts, exercise centers, restaurant, billiards room, library and ballroom. Owners updated floors, paint, kitchen, bathrooms and much more. Don't miss out, home will sell itself.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Jogging, Recreation Room, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||14x9||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||10x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed|
|Master Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$371,986 (1.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $265/sqft,
which is 0.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2154 Indigo Creek Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2154 Indigo Creek Ave
For Sale Near: 2154 Indigo Creek Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,843*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,585
- Association Fee:$55 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Galindo Group Real Estate, Nathaniel T Carpenter.
2154 Indigo Creek Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1386 sqft and
is currently priced at $367,500
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2198 King Mesa Dr in Henderson is listed at $339,000.
This home on 2154 Indigo Creek Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Carriage, Montesol At La Entrada and Villas At Black Mountain are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2288873 has been posted on this site since 4/21/2021 (23 days ago).