Less Photos /\
2155 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2476297
Reduced By $35,100
last change 3/22/2023
2155 High Mesa Dr
Home Description: 2155 High Mesa Dr
** REDUCED!! OPEN Sat 3/25, 10 - 2:00 ** This well-maintained home in highly desired Sun City McDonald Ranch provides for all your needs* Enclosed sun room addition off eat-kitchen gives approximately 50 square feet more than the tax living area of 1383 square feet* Backyard features a raised garden for vegetables or flowers* Both bathrooms are brightened with overhead skylights* Plenty of storage in the garage* Home features SOLAR PANELS, NO CARPETING, WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM, and plenty of storage in the garage. Separate laundry with cabinets over washer & dryer. Dryer is currently electric, however, gas is also an option.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Firepit, Fitness Center, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Pickle Ball Court, Pool
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: SHOWER
Available now at $399,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Shower Only|
|Living Room||15X21||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Dining Room||9X10||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||13X15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Wardley Real Estate: 702-256-4900
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$584,615 (46.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $289/sqft,
which is 17.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2155 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2155 High Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 2155 High Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,006*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,725
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Wardley Real Estate, Tammi L Nash.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2476297) located at 2155 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
2155 High Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1383 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1804 Tiger Creek Ave in Henderson is listed at $438,000.
This home on 2155 High Mesa Dr has decreased in price by $35,100 and the last change was on 3/22/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Vista Grande, Stephanie Carriage and Trilogy At Stephanie are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2476297 has been posted on this site since 2/21/2023 (34 days ago).