Less Photos /\
2160 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2286764
2160 High Mesa Dr
Home Description: 2160 High Mesa Dr
Backyard Oasis! Sun City MacDonald Ranch POOL home with waterfalls on an elevated corner lot with mountain views. Covered patio with built-in BBQ island. Gorgeously landscaped with artificial grass in backyard and apricot tree! Remodel primary bathroom with oversized walk-in shower with built in bench. Custom awnings. 2 bedroom, plus den that could be converted into a 3rd bedroom! 12 feet Ceilings! Tile and wood flooring though out - no carpet! Shutters! All appliances stay! Custom fans! Come enjoy the good life in this 55+ golf course community, with clubhouse, restaurant, fitness center, tennis, and other activities. Convenient location close to The District, shopping, restaurants, casino & 1-215.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $499,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Den||13x11||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Pantry|
|Family Room||16x18||Built-in Bookcases, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||14x16||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Attic Storage/Ladder, Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$371,986 (25.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $275/sqft,
which is 4.2% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2160 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2160 High Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 2160 High Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,259
- Association Fee:$60 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Nicole Maroe.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2286764) located at 2160 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
2160 High Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1818 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1807 Eagle Village Ave in Henderson is listed at $314,900.
This home on 2160 High Mesa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Clearwater Canyon, Brighton and Montana At La Entrada are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2286764 has been posted on this site since 4/16/2021 (28 days ago).