Less Photos /\
2163 Shadow Canyon Dr Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2478752
2163 Shadow Canyon Dr
Home Description: 2163 Shadow Canyon Dr
Delaware model plus casita, with beautiful views of mountain and LV strip. 1746 Total living area. 3 bedrooms, 3 baths on primium lot. Bright and sunny and immaculate. Ceiling fan and light in every room. Master bedroom is separate from guest rooms. New granite counter, new sink in kitchen, with breakfast bar and dining nook. Please note the brand new, high end stainless steel appliances! Time to relax and enjoy the strip and city views from the back yard? There is a brand new spa big enough for family and friends. Or you can take a short walk to the Sun City Liberty Recreation Center and enjoy all the resort style amenities; outdoor and indoor swimming pools, fitness center, dancing classes, and party rooms.
- Private Pool: N
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Lease Considered, Pickle Ball Court, Playground, Pool, Recreation Room, Renting Restrictions, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW
Available now at $515,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bedroom||16X15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||14X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Laura Au-Yeung: 702-885-4904
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$555,957 (7.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $345/sqft,
which is 18.7% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2163 Shadow Canyon Dr Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2163 Shadow Canyon Dr
For Sale Near: 2163 Shadow Canyon Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,485*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,872
- Association Fee:$414 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Laura Au-Yeung.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2478752) located at 2163 Shadow Canyon Dr Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5946
2163 Shadow Canyon Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1496 sqft and
is currently priced at $515,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2600 Icy Moon St in Henderson is listed at $434,900.
This home on 2163 Shadow Canyon Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
The Reserve, South Edge and Anthem Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2478752 has been posted on this site since 3/10/2023 (14 days ago).