Less Photos /\
2170 Montana Pine Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2337790
PENDING as of 10/5/2021 -
2170 Montana Pine Dr
Home Description: 2170 Montana Pine Dr
Beautifully maintained 1-story home in gated Sunridge Summit Heights. Home features generous entry Foyer; large Kitchen with lots of counter space, bi-level Breakfast Bar/Island adjacent to spacious Great Room with fireplace. Living/Dining rooms have volume ceilings; Office/Den has French doors but could easily become a 4th bedroom. SS premium-grade appliances; granite counters; marble & wood floors; en suite Primary bedroom has 2 window seats, patio access, huge walk-in closet w/built-ins; jet tub, dual vanity & unique double entry shower. 2nd & 3rd bedrooms share Jack 'n Jill bath. Covered patio looks out onto natural grass lawn and sparkling heated pool. Front yard is easy care desert landscape. Popular split floorplan; 3-car garage & separate Laundry Room are big pluses. Location is convenient to shopping, dining, Beltway & minutes to St Rose corridor, Strip & both Henderson & McCarran airports. Still time to settle into this delightful home for the Holidays.
- Pool: Gas Heated, Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||15x15||Entry Foyer, Formal, Surround Sound|
|Family Room||20x24||Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||12x14||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Dining Room||12x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Primary Bedroom||15x20||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$707,329 (29.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $333/sqft,
which is 5.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2170 Montana Pine Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2170 Montana Pine Dr
For Sale Near: 2170 Montana Pine Dr
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Glen
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Glen
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,807*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,787
- Association Fee:$69 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Nancy K Hutchings.
2170 Montana Pine Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3000 sqft and
is currently priced at $998,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1128 Via Suzan in Henderson is listed at $849,990.
This home on 2170 Montana Pine Dr has decreased in price by $52,000 and the last change was on 12/21/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Provence Country Club, Palazzo Monte and Granite Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2337790 has been posted on this site since 10/3/2021 (117 days ago).