Less Photos /\
2171 Shadow Canyon Dr Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2351361
2171 Shadow Canyon Dr
Home Description: 2171 Shadow Canyon Dr
Beautiful, well maintained, barely lived in second home offering 2 large bedrooms, 2 baths plus a den. Located in premier Sun City Anthem, a Del Webb Active Adult lifestyle community. Open and spacious floorplan, perfect for entertaining. Entry foyer, tile flooring in the main living spaces, neutral carpet in the bedrooms, gorgeous granite counters, breakfast bar/island, stainless steel appliances, pantry, ceiling fans throughout, wood shutters and blinds, primary suite separate from other, offering walk in closet, dual sinks, and a large shower. Enjoy the low maintenance backyard with a covered patio, partial city, and strip views plus no neighbors directly behind. Great curb appeal with stack stone elevation, finished garage, convenient to shopping, dining, entertainment, and so much more.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guest Parking, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $535,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||13x8||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, No Rear Neighbors
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$534,408 (0.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $313/sqft,
which is 11.4% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2171 Shadow Canyon Dr Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2171 Shadow Canyon Dr
For Sale Near: 2171 Shadow Canyon Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,581*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,818
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Elite Realty, Christopher T Piper.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2351361) located at 2171 Shadow Canyon Dr Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5946
2171 Shadow Canyon Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1712 sqft and
is currently priced at $535,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2094 Pepperell Ave in Henderson is listed at $600,000.
This home on 2171 Shadow Canyon Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Ravenstone At Anthem, Tuscany and Solera Sun City Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2351361 has been posted on this site since 11/24/2021 (13 days ago).