Less Photos /\
2172 De Narvik Dr Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2271344
2172 De Narvik Dr
Home Description: 2172 De Narvik Dr
Great Floor Plan Great Area: Just completed a full body exterior paint. This is a very unique lot. It is an elevated corner lot that provides beautiful views of red rock as well as Sloan Canyon. Extensive privacy compared to most homes in this area. Mountain views on each side of the property. This homes backyard recently design, landscaped for outdoor living & entertaining over 70K. Homes has larger side yard enough room for your future pool. Walking distance Sloan Canyon trails, elementary school & Madeira Canyon park, 6.7 miles to Raider Practice stadium. Covered back patio, outdoor ceiling fans, landscape lightning, waterfall. Newly install rain gutters and French drains. Only one neighbor on the side of you. Enjoy Madeira canyon, higher elevation & slightly cooler temps in the evening. Dog run with drain & water. Quick drive to airport & strip. Sellers would possibly like to rent back for 6 months. Come and take in the the relaxing environment in the back yard.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Wall, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $627,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||26x16||Both Up & Down|
|Great Room||14x12||Built-In Entertainment Center|
|Master Bedroom||27x17||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||14x13||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|5th Bedroom||12x10||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$681,369 (8.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $165/sqft,
which is 11.9% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2172 De Narvik Dr Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2172 De Narvik Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,020*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,289
- Association Fee:$145 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Fathom Realty, Linda Wilks.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2271344) located at 2172 De Narvik Dr Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5903
2172 De Narvik Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3800 sqft and
is currently priced at $627,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 2442 Cingoli St in Henderson is listed at $745,000.
This home on 2172 De Narvik Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Tuscany, Earlstone Estates At Anthem and South Edge Inspirada Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2271344 has been posted on this site since 2/18/2021 (8 days ago).