Less Photos /\
2172 De Rouge Ave Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2447898
PENDING as of 10/19/2022 -
2172 De Rouge Ave
Home Description: 2172 De Rouge Ave
Reduced WELL below comps!! Spectacular single story home in gated Madeira Canyon neighborhood. This 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath estate welcomes you with gated courtyard with fireplace, and has expansive 360* views of the mountains and city lights. No expense was spared in the interior upgrades in this home, which features travertine floors, custom built ins, crown molding, re-designed laundry room, and chefs kitchen. Relax in your back yard oasis complete with free-form pool and spa with grotto and rock slide. View spectacular sunsets from your elevated seating platform with firepit. HOME HAS PAID OFF SOLAR POWER! Electric bills are only $13/month!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio, Family Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Green Features: SOLELEC
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,BTHTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Tub|
|Den||15x14||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Dining Room||14x12||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||16x15||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||18x15||Built-In Entertainment Center, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Light, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10019
- Acres: 0.230
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Cabinets, Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Kendall S Towers: 702-460-2092
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$844,040 (6.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $269/sqft,
which is 13.0% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2172 De Rouge Ave Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2172 De Rouge Ave
For Sale Near: 2172 De Rouge Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$4,330*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,896
- Association Fee:$295 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Kendall S Towers.
2172 De Rouge Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3346 sqft and
is currently priced at $899,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2788 Craigmillar St in Henderson is listed at $569,000.
This home on 2172 De Rouge Ave has decreased in price by $51,000 and the last change was on 11/9/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
The Falls, Ravenstone At Anthem and Sun City Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2447898 has been posted on this site since 10/19/2022 (47 days ago).