Less Photos /\
2183 Oliver Springs St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2149480
2183 Oliver Springs St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2183 Oliver Springs St
Immaculate, turn-key highly upgraded home - Delaware model. Upgrades include : tile throughout house except bedrooms. Brand new carpet and paint throughout. Shutters, ceiling fans, granite countertops, kitchen backsplash, kitchen cabinets with roll-outs, epoxy flooring in garage with built-in cabinets.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Drywall, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $329,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||8x11||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||16x15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Lawn
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$442,051 (34.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $220/sqft,
which is 4.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2183 Oliver Springs St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From St Rose Parkway, S on Eastern, as it splits, stay on right at Eastern/Sun City , go South on Sun City Anthem Drive, to Hayden Creel (West) , S on Oliver Springs
Similar to: 2183 Oliver Springs St
For Sale Near: 2183 Oliver Springs St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,650*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,888
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2149480) located at 2183 Oliver Springs St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2183 Oliver Springs St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1496 sqft and
is currently priced at $329,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 3021 Seaford Peak Dr in Henderson is listed at $299,000.
This home on 2183 Oliver Springs St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Avellino Estates, Coronado Center and Solera At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2149480 has been posted on this site since 11/3/2019 (19 days ago).