Less Photos /\
2190 Savannah River St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2256341
PENDING as of 12/18/2020 -
2190 Savannah River St
Home Description: 2190 Savannah River St
Beautiful Jackson floorplan with upgrades galore! Upgraded front door with leaded glass insert, plantation shutters, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, tile set on diagonal, ceiling fans, raised panel doors, maple cabinets! Very open floorplan with Great Room and Formal Dining Room. Laundry Room with Utility Sink, Cabinets, Tile Flooring, and large "Hobby Room" area. Spacious MBR with Ceiling Fan, W/I Closet with Custom Organizers, and Door to Rear Patio. Low maintenance landscaping with Automatic Irrigation System. Covered Patio with extension. Neutral 2-tone interior paint, much more!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||9x12||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||16x15||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||18x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$438,097 (0.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $219/sqft,
which is 5.1% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2190 Savannah River St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2190 Savannah River St
For Sale Near: 2190 Savannah River St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,119*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,772
- Association Fee:$301 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives Southern, Laura E Harbison.
2190 Savannah River St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2012 sqft and
is currently priced at $439,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2227 Bannerwood St in Henderson is listed at $750,000.
This home on 2190 Savannah River St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Tuscany, South Edge Inspirada Village and Bella Vicenza At Southern Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2256341 has been posted on this site since 12/16/2020 (41 days ago).