Less Photos /\
220 Lynbrook St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2496417
PENDING as of 5/17/2023 -
220 Lynbrook St
Home Description: 220 Lynbrook St
Energy efficient 2-story home in a great neighborhood and school district! Incredible backyard offers an extended covered patio overlooking the sprawling artificial lawn, child fenced custom salt-water spa and pool with entry landing and water features. All new windows installed in 2020 with a transferrable warranty. Solar panels installed 5 years ago, owned and transfers with warranty to the new buyers. Kitchen has granite counters with extended counter space not always offered with this floor plan, all appliances are included, island, walk-in pantry with custom door. Primary bedroom is a comfortable oversized suite with walk-in closet. Primary bathroom has double sinks, separate shower and tub. Living room and family on the 1st floor and expansive 2nd floor loft offers plenty of options for everyone! RV parking with gate. Two car garage with apoxy finished floors. This home has it all!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Separately Fenced
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Dining Room||12X12||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||15X15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Living Room||16X15||Entry Foyer|
|Primary Bedroom||18X16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Shed
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, RV Gate
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
- Windermere Anthem Hills: 702-212-1900
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,064,023 (88.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $257/sqft,
which is 40.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
220 Lynbrook St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 220 Lynbrook St
For Sale Near: 220 Lynbrook St
- Elementary K-2:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Elementary 3-5:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,721*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,892
- Association Fee:$12 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Anthem Hills, Rebecca Hoag-Korth.
220 Lynbrook St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2197 sqft and
is currently priced at $565,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 410 Palegold St in Henderson is listed at $429,900.
This home on 220 Lynbrook St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Concordia At Arroyo Grande, Ashtee By Kb Home and Mountain Pointe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2496417 has been posted on this site since 5/17/2023 (16 days ago).