Less Photos /\
220 Windsong Dr Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2133497
220 Windsong Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 220 Windsong Dr
Walk Up To This Beautiful 4 Bedroom Green Valley Home W/ Office. Featuring Vaulted Ceilings On 1st & 2nd Floor & 3 Fireplaces. The Home Is Located Close To Shopping, Schools, Trails, Golf & More. You Will Notice The Upgrated Details Throughout. Newly Remodeled Kitchen W/ Huge Granite Slab Island. Custom Cabinets & Ss Appliances. Travertine Flooring, Hardwood & Plush Carpet Throughout.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bath
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Available now at $548,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Den||12x12||Built-Ins, Double Doors|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||23X22||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||14X13||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bath||Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Family Room||18X16||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Master Bedroom||18x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mirrored Door|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$469,502 (14.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $163/sqft,
which is 6.4% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
220 Windsong Dr Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
WARMSPRINGS & GREEN VALLEY PKWY, SOUTH TO SILVER SPRINGS, TURN RIGHT, THEN TURN RIGHT ON TOPOWA TO GATED ENTRANCE. PROPERTY ON TOUR LEFT SIDE.
Similar to: 220 Windsong Dr
For Sale Near: 220 Windsong Dr
- Elementary K-2:Gibson James
- Elementary 3-5:Gibson James
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,639*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,893
- Association Fee:$90 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Elite Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2133497) located at 220 Windsong Dr Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
220 Windsong Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3352 sqft and
is currently priced at $548,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 15 Old Lake Cir in Henderson is listed at $505,000.
This home on 220 Windsong Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Summerhill, Shenandoah and Inverness are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2133497 has been posted on this site since 9/6/2019 (16 days ago).