Less Photos /\
2204 Stony Prairie Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2337647
2204 Stony Prairie Ct
Home Description: 2204 Stony Prairie Ct
Remodeled Home in Age Restricted Sun City Anthem*Large Elevated Lot w/ 180 degree Sweeping Mountain Views of Sloan Canyon & Black Mountains*Backing to Walking Trail & Open Space*Remodeled Kitchen w Under Counter LED Lights with Remotes*In Drawer LED Lighted, Custom Cabinet with Soft Close, Pull-outs*Quartz Countertops with Blanco Quartz Sink*Custom LED Ceiling Lighting throughout. 20x20 Tile Flooring in Entire Home, Updated Baseboards & Trim * Updated Gorgeous Dual Vanity, Undermount Sinks in Primary Bathroom * Grohe Facets*Updated Glass Shower Door*All New Fixtures and Hardware in Entire Home*Lenox A/C and HVAC less than 5 years Old*20 x 20 Tile Flooring throughout with New Baseboard and Casing, New Fixtures & Hardware.*You won't Recognize this Open Floor Plan w all the Customization*Covered Patio to enjoy your Southern Mt Views.*Epoxy Garage Flooring,Sink & Storage in Garage, Front Load Washer & Dryer*Amenities include 3 Community Centers, 14 Tennis Courts, 3 Pickleball & Much More!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Indoor Pool, Pool, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room, Waterscaping
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $415,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Kitchen||Custom Cabinets, Lighting Recessed, Quartz Countertops|
|Dining Room||10x7||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Primary Bedroom||14x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$553,969 (33.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $359/sqft,
which is 17.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2204 Stony Prairie Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2204 Stony Prairie Ct
For Sale Near: 2204 Stony Prairie Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,003*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,704
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Carol U Barber Terkhorn.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2337647) located at 2204 Stony Prairie Ct Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2204 Stony Prairie Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1160 sqft and
is currently priced at $415,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2718 Thunder Bay Ave in Henderson is listed at $499,900.
This home on 2204 Stony Prairie Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Lamplight Square At Seven Hill, Coral Crest and Avellino Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2337647 has been posted on this site since 10/7/2021 (13 days ago).