Less Photos /\
2209 Stony Prairie Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2498171
2209 Stony Prairie Ct
Home Description: 2209 Stony Prairie Ct
Welcome home to a stunning single-story home nestled in the desirable Sun City Anthem community! As you enter the home, you are greeted by an inviting foyer that leads you into the open-concept living area. The expansive living room boasts large windows that flood the space with natural light and open to the kitchen. This home has 2 large bedrooms and a welcoming den with a murphy-bed. Step outside to the backyard oasis, where you'll find a covered patio, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather and covered swim-spa! With its proximity to parks, retail, and major transportation routes, it offers the ideal blend of convenience and tranquility. The home also offers automatic shades in on the back patio, wonderful views of the Spring Mountains, R/O water filtration system and security system!
- Private Pool: N
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Fiberglass, Swim Spa
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Recreation Room
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $450,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island|
|Dining Room||13x18||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||20x24||Ceiling Fan|
|Primary Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Jason J. Schielke: (702) 858-7598
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$556,868 (23.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $263/sqft,
which is 18.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2209 Stony Prairie Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2209 Stony Prairie Ct
For Sale Near: 2209 Stony Prairie Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,167*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,824
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Las Veg, Jason J. Schielke.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2498171) located at 2209 Stony Prairie Ct Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2209 Stony Prairie Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1712 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1604 Benchley Ct in Henderson is listed at $610,000.
This home on 2209 Stony Prairie Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Inspiration At Green Valley, Montana Manor and Renaissance are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2498171 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (5 days ago).