Less Photos /\
2224 Shoshone Falls Ct Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2256591
PENDING as of 12/22/2020 -
2224 Shoshone Falls Ct
Home Description: 2224 Shoshone Falls Ct
Act Now! Super Buy! .22 Acre Cul De Sac Lot In Beautiful Sun City Anthem Black Mountain Village Community. Brick Design Entrance W/Unique Deco Security Gate. Spacious Open Floor Plan W/Gas Tile Fireplace, Formal Dining Room & Butlers Pantry. Kitchen Features Dining Nook, Island W/Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Tops, Full Tile Backsplash & Stainless Steel Appliances. Upgraded Engineered Hard Wood Flooring In Entry Way, Family Room, Kitchen, Den And Hall Way. Huge Master Bedroom W/Custom Walk-in Closet, Dual Vanity, Separate Shower And Garden Tub, Master Bedroom Access Door To Private Yard. Shutters Throughout. Washer, Dryer And Fridge Included. Large Yard W/Two Gates, Covered Patio With Extra Patio Space All Done In Pavers. Mature Landscaping. Finished Garage W/Evaporative Ac Cooling, Epoxy Floor, Water Softener And Central Vacuum.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||14X12||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||17X23||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||14X11||Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||17X14||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X11||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Garage Cooled
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$436,956 (2.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $187/sqft,
which is 22.2% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2224 Shoshone Falls Ct Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2224 Shoshone Falls Ct
For Sale Near: 2224 Shoshone Falls Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,167*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,992
- Association Fee:$301 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of The Baird Group, LLC, Steven D Baird.
2224 Shoshone Falls Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2401 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,950
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 2227 Bannerwood St in Henderson is listed at $750,000.
This home on 2224 Shoshone Falls Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
South Edge Inspirada Village, Tuscany and Bella Vicenza At Southern Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2256591 has been posted on this site since 12/22/2020 (35 days ago).