Less Photos /\
2240 Frost Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2269242
2240 Frost Ct
Home Description: 2240 Frost Ct
Welcome to paradise! This is a wonderful property with a very open floorplan which is so popular today. Large great room looking out to your oasis backyard. Large kitchen with large eating area and huge pantry. Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances. the master bedroom, is extremely large, easily making a sitting area in the room. laundry room has a sink and lovely cabinets. There is a water softener , and the house is wired for security, buyer just needs to connect it to a server. This lot is a little over 14,000 sq. ft. with very low maintenance. A covered patio, pebble tec pool with graduated entrance. Beautiful side yards with roses, resting areas , a truly must see home. It also has a casita, can be used for many different purposes from home office, craft room or a wonderful guest room.
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, PICBLCOU, Pool, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $650,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||16x9||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||24x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x10||Ceiling Light|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 14375
- Acres: 0.330
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$529,625 (18.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $310/sqft,
which is 18.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2240 Frost Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2240 Frost Ct
For Sale Near: 2240 Frost Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,131*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,765
- Association Fee:$300 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Real Estate Group, Deborah A Newhardt.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2269242) located at 2240 Frost Ct Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2240 Frost Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2096 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2992 Via Meridiana in Henderson is listed at $519,000.
This home on 2240 Frost Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Montana Estates, Granite Hills and Provence Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2269242 has been posted on this site since 2/10/2021 (16 days ago).