Less Photos /\
2256 Bensley St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2087559
2256 Bensley St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2256 Bensley St
Elegant Columbia Model w/ Casita! Indoor-Outdoor living at its best! The open floorplan provides a sophisticated yet relaxed entertainment environment. Great Room w/Fireplace & Surround Sound, Isl.Kitchen w/Quartz & Granite, Bkft Bar & Nook, Walk-in & Buttler's Pantries. Master Retreat w/En-suite & direct access to the Expanded Covered Patio.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pool, Security
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $569,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Great Room||24x19||Surround Sound|
|Dining Room||15x13||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||18x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$398,912 (29.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $237/sqft,
which is 14.6% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2256 Bensley St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Eastern & St. Rose pkwy, S on Eastern, Stay L onto Anthem Parkway, L onto Atchley, L onto Shadow Canyon, L onto Ocean Grove, R onto Bensley to property on left.
Similar to: 2256 Bensley St
For Sale Near: 2256 Bensley St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,741*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,982
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Southern Nevada.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2087559) located at 2256 Bensley St Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5903
2256 Bensley St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2401 sqft and
is currently priced at $569,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 3364 Aultmore Ln in Henderson is listed at $515,995.
This home on 2256 Bensley St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Provence Country Club, South Edge Inspirada Village and Earlstone Estates At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2087559 has been posted on this site since 4/12/2019 (13 days ago).