Less Photos /\
2256 Saint Avertine Ln Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2280372
PENDING as of 3/25/2021 -
2256 Saint Avertine Ln
Home Description: 2256 Saint Avertine Ln
Model-Perfect single story Pulte home in sought after Madeira Canyon * Upgrades galore including SS appliances, granite countertops, 20"tile, plush carpet, tankless water heater, Nuvo water softener system, Overhead ceiling garage storage solutions. Ceiling Fans and plantation window shutters throughout. Beautiful custom built-in Entertainment center in the family room w/surround sound. Rear yard is a tranquil paradise featuring extended patio cover, pavers, synthetic turf and mature trees and foliage. No neighbors behind! This property is a must see.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Jogging, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||13x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Great Room||19x15||Built-In Entertainment Center, Surround Sound|
|Master Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$516,394 (12.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $255/sqft,
which is 2.1% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2256 Saint Avertine Ln Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2256 Saint Avertine Ln
For Sale Near: 2256 Saint Avertine Ln
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,215*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,442
- Association Fee:$145 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty, Shane M Jager.
2256 Saint Avertine Ln, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1802 sqft and
is currently priced at $459,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3360 Solarino Ln in Henderson is listed at $469,999.
This home on 2256 Saint Avertine Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Tuscany, Ravenstone At Anthem and Bella Vicenza At Southern Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2280372 has been posted on this site since 3/25/2021 (23 days ago).