Less Photos /\
2260 Horizon Light Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2062365
2260 Horizon Light Ct
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2260 Horizon Light Ct
Luxurious, Sleek Design Amidst the Beautiful Backdrop of The Nevada Desert. Private Entry w/ Water Feature Welcomes You Into An Expansive Floor Plan w/ High Ceilings. Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Windows & Doors Provide Specular Strip, City & Mountain Views. Master Retreat w/ Fireplace Flows Out to A Terrace w/ Amazing Views.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Security
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 3
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,STEAM
Available now at $2,149,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Steam Shower|
|Dining Room||13x18||Dining Area|
|Family Room||17x19||2 Family Room +, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||Carpet Flooring, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Family Room||20x17||Downstairs, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||19x22||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x28||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x17||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||14x17||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||15x17||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Mountain/Hill Side, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,336,930 (37.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $330/sqft,
which is 21.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2260 Horizon Light Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
SOUTH ON GREEN VALLEY PKWY FROM I-215, CURVES & TURNS INTO SUNRIGDE HEIGHTS, SOUTH ON CANYON HEIGHTS UP TO THE BLUE HERON MODELS ON THE HILL, THRU GATE TO HORIZON LIGHT.
Similar to: 2260 Horizon Light Ct
For Sale Near: 2260 Horizon Light Ct
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$10,355*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$9,779
- Association Fee:$150 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LUXE Estates & Lifestyles LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2062365) located at 2260 Horizon Light Ct Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2260 Horizon Light Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 6523 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,149,999
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2009.
A comparable home for sale at 2660 Mirabella St in Henderson is listed at $1,775,000.
This home on 2260 Horizon Light Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Country Club, Anthem Country Club and Canyons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2062365 has been posted on this site since 1/16/2019 (36 days ago).