Less Photos /\
2261 Evening Lights St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2133937
2261 Evening Lights St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2261 Evening Lights St
This incomparable SC Anthem home HAS IT ALL. First, gorgeous curb appeal on .23-acres. Next, inside is an immaculate 2,096 sqft full of bonus features & recent upgrades- crown moulding, all new Coretec luxury vinyl and carpet, fresh paint, natural light & sunroom. Outside, a new pergola and pavered patio offer poolside entertaining + viewing options for the gorgeous **Mountain/Strip/City views**.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $529,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||16x9||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||19x16||Ceiling Fan|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||24x14||Ceiling Fan, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x10||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 10019
- Acres: 0.230
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$447,456 (15.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 8.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2261 Evening Lights St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Eastern Ave, South on Anthem Parkway, Right turn (West) on Laurel Heights Ln, Left turn (South) on Savannah Springs Ave, Right turn (West) on Evening Lights
Similar to: 2261 Evening Lights St
For Sale Near: 2261 Evening Lights St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,552*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,850
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Province Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2133937) located at 2261 Evening Lights St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2261 Evening Lights St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2096 sqft and
is currently priced at $529,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2798 Sapphire Desert Dr in Henderson is listed at $448,800.
This home on 2261 Evening Lights St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Hunters Ridge, The Falls and Anthem Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2133937 has been posted on this site since 9/9/2019 (7 days ago).