Less Photos /\
2268 Saxtons River Rd Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2063124
Reduced By $20,000
last change 7/8/2019
2268 Saxtons River Rd
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2268 Saxtons River Rd
Price Reduced. ! !Must see home in Sun City Anthem with great curb appeal. Newer mechanicals(AC,Hot Water heater ) and whole house filtration system,. Crown molding, paver back yard with fireplace and too many upgrades to list. Bright interior with designer fixtures and touches.Tasteful elegance in every room. You will love the back yard which provides a serene setting for outdoor enjoyment..
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $435,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops|
|Master Bedroom||18X12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13X12||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$406,540 (6.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $208/sqft,
which is 3.1% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2268 Saxtons River Rd Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on Anthem Parkway. Left on Atchley. Right on Idaho Falls. Left on Marango Caves. Right on Savannah River. Left on Saxtons River to home on the left.
Similar to: 2268 Saxtons River Rd
For Sale Near: 2268 Saxtons River Rd
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,095*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,532
- Association Fee:$1,210 Yearly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2063124) located at 2268 Saxtons River Rd Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5903
2268 Saxtons River Rd, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2096 sqft and
is currently priced at $435,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 2122 Bannerwood St in Henderson is listed at $387,000.
This home on 2268 Saxtons River Rd has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 7/8/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Tuscany, Ravenstone At Anthem and Anthem Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2063124 has been posted on this site since 2/1/2019 (172 days ago).