Less Photos /\
2273 Coral Ridge Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2145804
Reduced By $30,000
last change 1/31/2020
2273 Coral Ridge Ave
Home Description: 2273 Coral Ridge Ave
BEAUTIFUL GREEN VALLEY ESTATES CUSTOM HOME in A GUARD GATED COMMUNITY! on large lot across from park. 4 BR ALL w/ BATHROOMS! GREAT FLOOR PLAN for ENTERTAINING IN OR OUT! LIVING ROOM w/ VAULTED CEILINGS! CHEF KITCHEN, WOLF RANGE, built in Coffee Maker, BREAKFAST NOOK, ISLAND SINK w/ GRANITE COUNTERS.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Courtyard Patio
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $1,269,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Den||14x13||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Dining Room||15x13||Dining Area, Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||15x13||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||21x15||Entry Foyer, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||20x17||2 Family Room +, Both Up & Down, Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Loft||15x19||Ceiling Fan, Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||19x17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||16x12||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||21x14||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Irregular
- Lot Square Feet: 14375
- Acres: 0.330
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, RV Gate, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 6
- Parking: Garage/Private, Tandem Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$799,269 (37.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $288/sqft,
which is 21.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2273 Coral Ridge Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2273 Coral Ridge Ave
For Sale Near: 2273 Coral Ridge Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$6,112*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,413
- Association Fee:$310 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Charles D Martin.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2145804) located at 2273 Coral Ridge Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2273 Coral Ridge Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4408 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,269,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1109 Fairbury St in Henderson is listed at $675,000.
This home on 2273 Coral Ridge Ave has decreased in price by $30,000 and the last change was on 1/31/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Country Club, Canyons and Granite Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2145804 has been posted on this site since 10/18/2019 (162 days ago).