Less Photos /\
2274 Smokey Sky Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2332642
Reduced By $20,000
last change 10/15/2021
2274 Smokey Sky Dr
Home Description: 2274 Smokey Sky Dr
**MILLION DOLLAR PANORAMIC VIEWS**Gorgeous STRIP and MOUNTAIN views on a 1/4 ACRE LOT! ELEVATED FOR SWEEPING SIGHTS! NEW SALT WATER POOL with WATERFALL, LED LIGHTS, and FENCE! Gorgeous PERGOLA to sit and relax, OVERLOOKING THE WHOLE CITY AND STRIP! Home is in a CUL DE SAC, GATED community in SUNDRIDGE MANOR! Home is walking distance to PARKS AND BIKING TRAILS! ZONED for the SOUGHT after schools LAMPING, DEL WEBB, CORONADO, CORAL ACADAMY and HENDERSON INTERNATIONAL! This home is a FORMER MODEL, COMPLETELY UPGRADED, with stamped concrete and pavers throughout the GORGEOUS 1/4 acre YARD! Gardeners? VEGETABLE BEDS, LEMON, ORANGE, FIG, and POMEGRANATE TREES! Home has been 100% updated with new paint, flooring, cabinets, hardware, landscaping, and lighting. THIS YARD IS SO RARE IN A GATED COMMUNITY! Grass RUN for FUN...Pups, Kids or Adults! THIS IS AN ENTERTAINERS DREAM!!!! Home has NEW Solar Screens, Water Softener, Stainless Appliances all included, garage storage! HURRY BEFORE IT'S GONE!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Saltwater/Saline, Separately Fenced, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: SHOWER
Available now at $679,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Shower Only|
|Dining Room||10x13||Dining Area, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Great Room||17x19||Built-in Bookcases, Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vaulted Ceiling, Vented Outside|
|Primary Bedroom||14x16||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|4th Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Cul-De-Sac, No Rear Neighbors
- Lot Square Feet: 10019
- Acres: 0.230
- House Faces: East, South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Deck, Dogrun, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,502,621 (121.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $352/sqft,
which is 3.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2274 Smokey Sky Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2274 Smokey Sky Dr
For Sale Near: 2274 Smokey Sky Dr
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,270*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,548
- Association Fee:$56 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Katy Larrabee.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2332642) located at 2274 Smokey Sky Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
2274 Smokey Sky Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1930 sqft and
is currently priced at $679,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3680 Via Geneva in Henderson is listed at $450,000.
This home on 2274 Smokey Sky Dr has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 10/15/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Teton Rancho, Silverado Courtyards and Sunridge Summit Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2332642 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2021 (37 days ago).