Less Photos /\
2276 Canyonville Dr Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2131032
Reduced By $10,000
last change 9/15/2019
2276 Canyonville Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2276 Canyonville Dr
Gorgeous Del Webb Trenton model with casita! True pride in ownership. Open floorplan with tile, crown moulding and Sunburst Shutters throughout. Upgraded kitchen features large island, custom cabinets with pull out shelves and granite counters. 3 bedrooms each with bath plus a den that could be used as a 4th bedroom. Courtyard entry with pebble stone and iron gates.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Basketball Courts, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Fitness Center, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Jogging, Playground/Park, Security
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $579,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||29X16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$394,177 (32.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $245/sqft,
which is 20.0% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2276 Canyonville Dr Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Eastern and St Rose Parkway S on Eastern. East at the fork. Right on Somersworth. Right on Kalkaska. Right on Canyonville. Second house on the right.
Similar to: 2276 Canyonville Dr
For Sale Near: 2276 Canyonville Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,793*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,549
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Rebbeck Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2131032) located at 2276 Canyonville Dr Henderson NV 89044, call: 702-323-5903
2276 Canyonville Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2368 sqft and
is currently priced at $579,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 2228 Shoshone Falls Ct in Henderson is listed at $459,900.
This home on 2276 Canyonville Dr has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 9/15/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Provence Country Club, Earlstone Estates At Anthem and South Edge Inspirada Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2131032 has been posted on this site since 9/2/2019 (20 days ago).