Less Photos /\
2278 Tedesca Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2075757
PENDING as of 3/8/2019 -
2278 Tedesca Dr
Home Description: 2278 Tedesca Dr
Spacious, turn-key, 4-bedroom home with sparkling pool/spa in highly desired Coventry Homes @ Anthem! NOT a Flip. Every detail in this home has been tastefully refined including fresh interior paint, brand new outlets and switches throughout, updated door handles, updated light fixtures, and more! Pool has recently been replastered and tiled for a brand new finished look.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Playground/Park
- Interior: Blinds
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||14x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||18x17||Separate Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||17x15||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$662,079 (32.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $183/sqft,
which is 11.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2278 Tedesca Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
St. Rose & Eastern. South on Eastern. Slight left onto Anthem Pkwy, Left on Reunion, Right on Lyrical, Left on Tedesca. Home on the Left
Similar to: 2278 Tedesca Dr
For Sale Near: 2278 Tedesca Dr
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,405*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,830
- Association Fee:$33 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LIFE Realty.
2278 Tedesca Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2736 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,400
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1269 Morning Skyline Ct in Henderson is listed at $514,000.
This home on 2278 Tedesca Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Hunters Ridge, Carnegie Ridge and Capella are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2075757 has been posted on this site since 3/8/2019 (10 days ago).